This checklist was created to help you organize the items needed for us to complete a Performance and Payment Bond Request. Some items require you to fill out one of our forms. Some forms are available to fill out online and others are available to print.
To download the printable forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat reader which is available for FREE by clicking here (click your browser's "back" button to return here). After downloading the form, print and complete before submitting your order. See our Online Forms section for a complete list.
When a contract has been awarded, you may be required to furnish a Performance and/or Payment Bond. When making your request, please complete the Performance and Payment Bond Order form (submit online or on printable form). The following information will be necessary to process your bond request.The following documentation is necessary in order to issue Performance & Payment Bonds: 1. Copy of the Notice of Intent to Award.
2. Copy of the Contract Agreement (does not have to be signed by the parties to the contract).
3. Specific Bond Forms (if owner required, be sure to provide originals).
4. Bid Results - Name and bid amount of the three lowest bidders (include engineer's estimate).
- If a bid spread of ten-percent (10%) or more exists, please provide the following:
- Comfort Letter (a letter substantiating any bid discrepancy).
- Detailed Job Cost Breakdown.
USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE APPLICABLE TO
Copyright � 2003, Construction Bonding and Management Services of Washington, Inc. keywords: Surety, Bonding, Performance and Payment Bonds, Bid, Bonds, Contractor, Contract, Seattle, Washington, WA